Medical Weight Loss
“As an O.B., I have many women ask me how to lose weight…
Dr. Larsen is my answer. Other weight-loss clinics simply write out prescriptions
for appetite suppressants but Dr. Larsen provides education, motivation
and a nutritionally sound diet and exercise program.” *Results may vary.
– Dr. Yamashiro
“The program really is the whole package. After failing on every
other diet my family practice doctor referred me to Dr. Larsen. I learned
to set realistic goals, break bad habits, make good choices, it was really
motivating knowing I had to step on the scale. I used an appetite suppressant
for the first 2 months until my body adjusted to the diet change. It has
been 3 years and I have not regained the 60 lbs. I lost on the program!”
*Results may vary.
“Without Dr. Larsen I would have died… My blood pressure and
diabetes were out of control. I was so sick…. I am healthier now
than I was in my 20’s.” *Results may vary.
Dr.Larsen understands that poor lifestyle and diet increase a person’s
risk of many chronic diseases, such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular
disease, some cancers, depression and gastrointestinal issues. From 2010
to present day, he has helped many people shed their excess pounds. His
clients range from people wanting to lose the stubborn last 10 lbs., to
clients needing to lose 250 lbs.
Good nutrition and exercise need to be the first prescription to prevent
and reverse lifestyle diseases.
His passion for weight-loss is unwavering. Seeing people decreasing their
need for medication and improving their health drives him to further advance
his practice of obesity medicine.
You are unique and so is the way you lose weight and keep it off. At SLC
Med Spa we understand that losing weight is not simply a matter of will
power. Losing weight requires:
This is why Dr. Larsen will commence your weight-loss program with an in-depth
analysis of your body and chemistry. Dr. Larsen will work with you to
set your weight-loss goals and provide you with the education, motivation
and medication (if needed) to keep you on track.
During the first month of your transformation, your body undergoes major
changes; this is why Dr. Larsen prefers to see his clients weekly.
During Phase One of the diet program you will learn the answers to these
my body metabolizing foods?
- Do I have insulin resistance?
- Is my thyroid functioning correctly?
- Are my stress hormones causing my weight gain?
- Why have other diets failed me, why is this program different?
- How will I overcome binges and overeating?
- What will keep me on track and help me make better choices?
Overview of Phase One
- A new patient assessment with Dr. Larsen.
- Medical testing: Metabolism, EKG, Blood Sugar, Vitals, Cholesterol Panel,
Hemoglobin A1C, Hemoglobin, Body composition analysis. Lab work may also
- Additional appointments to measure weight and body composition (weekly),
to keep your weight loss on track.
- Extensive education on how to lose weight and keep it off!
- Daily meal plan, shopping list and recipes.
Overview of Phase Two
- Four additional visits to help you achieve your goals.
- Services are spread out over two months to maintain your weight.
- Your vitals are tracked to measure your weight and body composition.
- Additional resources and information to continue losing weight
Yes, appetite suppressants can be great while you are adjusting your diet
and forming new habits. And may be prescribed by Dr. Larsen if you have
no contraindications and if this is best for you.
“ If I see the scale creeping up a few pounds, I schedule a maintenance
visit. Knowing I will be standing on the scale is really motivating”.
You have made it! You have lost the weight. You are feeling great…
Now, let's make sure you keep it off! This is what the maintenance
program is all about. Visit with Dr. Larsen and the supportive staff at
SLC med spa, check your body composition and vitals. Coming in to the
clinic once a month is a great way to keep the pounds off!
Call or submit form to schedule your FREE consultation. Appointments fill up fast!!