Our SLC Med Spa Services
Weight Loss & Aesthetic Procedures in Salt Lake City
Are you interested in enhancing your physical appearance? Our Salt Lake City Med Spa offer weight loss and aesthetic service to help you achieve your desired look. We take the time to carefully identify your specific goals and offer a solution that will leave you glowing from the inside out.
We offer a variety of med spa services, including:
- Medical Weight Loss : Losing weight is not merely a matter of willpower – it requires knowledge of the unique chemistry of your body, and everyone is different. During the first month, your body undergoes drastic changes, which is why Dr. Brent Larsen has optimized a weekly program beginning at the first phase of our diet program.
- Hormone Balancing : Imbalanced hormones are often caused as a result of stress, lack of sleep, or the general aging process. At SLC Med Spa, our process employs advanced diagnostic testing to identify the exact deficiencies and re-harmonize your body, resulting in more energy and emotional balance.
- CoolSculpting : As a modern, non-invasive alternative to the knives, suction hoses, needles, and lasers, CoolSculpting is perfect for getting rid of love handles, muffin tops, or other anomalies. By freezing fat without damaging your skin, CoolSculpting is a fast and effective mode of repair.
- Laser Hair Removal : We use the high-speed LightSheer Duet, the gold standard in professional hair removal. By sending light through the skin and stunting hair follicles, this is a relatively permanent and incredibly safe procedure. A state-of-the-art diode and vacuum assist technology ensures your comfort without the need for numbing cream, and will have you out of the chair in 20 minutes or less!
- Skin Treatments : We offer eight different types of skin treatments, from chemical peels to leg vein therapy and everything in between. We can help you get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and much more!
- Injectables : Botox, Dysport, and dermal fillers are all excellent and viable solutions that have been proven to revitalize and rejuvenate. Approved by the FDA, these injectables can last on average between 3-6 months. Dr. Larsen’s artistry can be seen through his attention to detail and the restoration of contours, sink spots, and youthful volume.
- Ultherapy : Ultherapy is an excellent alternative to facelift surgery. With this treatment, we use ultrasound technology to stimulate the production of collagen in the body. This non-invasive procedure lifts and tightens the skin on the face and the neck, usually in just one treatment.
If you would like more information about our services, call us at (801) 419-0551 and schedule a free consultation with our trained and professional staff.