Medical Weight Loss in Salt Lake City
Non-Surgical, Effective Weight Loss Programs in Salt Lake City, UT
If you have been struggling with your weight and are ready to do something about it, our medical weight loss professionals at SLC Med Spa are here to help. Led by Dr. Larsen, we create personalized and highly effective medical weight loss programs, one of our most popular med spa treatments, for each and every one of our patients in Salt Lake City, UT. These programs are a combination of non-surgical solutions including a personalized exercise plan, weight loss diet, and prescription weight loss supplements, if necessary. When you work with us, we will create a weight loss program specially designed to give you healthy, long-lasting results. Read on to learn more about our medical weight loss solutions here at SLC Med Spa, and call us at (801) 419-0551 for a free consultation today!
Medical Weight Loss with Dr. Larsen
Dr. Larsen understands that poor lifestyle and diet can increase a person’s risk of many chronic diseases such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, some cancers, depression and gastrointestinal issues. From 2010 to present day, he has helped hundreds of people shed their excess pounds. His clients range from those wanting to lose the stubborn last 10 lbs., to clients needing to lose 250 lbs.
Dr. Larsen believes that healthy weight loss should first be addressed through non-surgical, lifestyle changes. Good nutrition and exercise need to be the first prescription to prevent and reverse lifestyle diseases. His passion for weight-loss is unwavering. Seeing people decreasing their need for medication and improving their health drives him to further advance his practice of obesity medicine. Learn more about Dr. Larsen’s highly-personalized non-surgical weight loss program in detail below.
A Personalized Program Designed For You
You are unique and so is the way you lose weight and keep it off. At SLC Med Spa we understand that losing weight is not simply a matter of will power. Losing weight requires knowledge of your body and the specific methods that work for you. This is why Dr. Larsen will commence your weight loss program with an in-depth analysis of your body and chemistry. Dr. Larsen will work with you to set your weight loss goals and provide you with the education, motivation and medication (if needed) to keep you on track.
During the first month of your transformation, your body undergoes major changes; this is why Dr. Larsen prefers to see his clients weekly. In Phase One of the weight loss diet program you will learn the answers to these questions:
- How is my body metabolizing foods?
- Do I have insulin resistance?
- Is my thyroid functioning correctly?
- Are my stress hormones causing my weight gain?
- Why have other diets failed me, why is this program different?
- How will I overcome binges and overeating?
- What will keep me on track and help me make better choices?
Overview of Phase One
- A new patient assessment with Dr. Larsen.
- Medical testing: Metabolism, EKG, Blood Sugar, Vitals, Cholesterol Panel, Hemoglobin A1C, Body composition analysis. Lab work may also be ordered.
- Additional appointments to measure weight and body composition (weekly), to keep your weight loss on track.
- Extensive education on how to lose weight and keep it off!
- Daily meal plan and recipes.
Overview of Phase Two
- Four additional visits to help you achieve your goals.
- Services are spread out over two months to maintain your weight.
- Your weight and body composition are continually tracked.
- Additional resources and information to continue losing weight.
About Appetite Suppressants
Yes, appetite suppressants can be great while you are adjusting your diet and forming new habits. Dr. Larsen prescribes medical weight loss supplements to patients who are need of temporary weight loss assistance during their program. During your assessment, Dr. Larsen will determine if weight loss supplements are the right choice for you.
Medical Weight Loss Success Stories* at SLC Med Spa
“As an O.B., I have many women ask me how to lose weight… Dr. Larsen is my answer. Other weight-loss clinics simply write out prescriptions for appetite suppressants but Dr. Larsen provides education, motivation and a nutritionally sound diet and exercise program.”
– Dr. Yamashiro
“The program really is the whole package. After failing on every other diet my family practice doctor referred me to Dr. Larsen. I learned to set realistic goals, break bad habits, make good choices, it was really motivating knowing I had to step on the scale. I used an appetite suppressant for the first 2 months until my body adjusted to the diet change. It has been 3 years and I have not regained the 60 lbs. I lost on the program!”
“Without Dr. Larsen I would have died… My blood pressure and diabetes were out of control. I was so sick…. I am healthier now than I was in my 20’s.”
Weight Loss Maintenance
You have made it! You have lost the weight. You are feeling great! Now, let’s make sure you keep it off! This is what the maintenance program is all about. Visit with Dr. Larsen and the supportive staff at SLC Med Spa to routinely check your body composition and vitals, and get weight loss advice going forward. Visiting the clinic once a month is a great way to keep the pounds off!
*Results may vary
*Medical Disclaimer “There’s no guarantee, results may vary”.
Why Choose Us
- Dr. Larsen Is Committed To Helping People Shed Their Excess Pounds.
- His Clients Range From People Wanting To Lose The Stubborn Last 10lbs, To Clients Needing To Lose 250lbs.
- Free Consultations