Med Spa Skin Treatments in Salt Lake City
We work wonders at our Salt Lake City med spa!
At SLC Med Spa, we offer a diverse range of skin treatments for all types of skin care needs among our our med spa services in Salt Lake City. Whether you want to reverse damage caused by acne or hyperpigmentation or you simply want to achieve a more youthful appearance, our Salt Lake City, UT med spa can provide you with the treatment you need!
Our skin treatments include the following:
- Laser Genesis: Our Laser Genesis treatment can help you address problems such as large pores, uneven skin texture, fine lines, and general redness. The treatment works by stimulating new collagen growth in the skin. Each of these treatments comes with microdermabrasion.
- IPL Limelight Rejuvenation: This option can benefit you if you have brown spots, sun damage, redness or small blood vessels visible on your face, as the treatment can improve the tone and clarity of your skin. If you have your entire face worked on, we will provide you with a 30-minute microdermabrasion 10 days after your IPL Limelight Rejuvenation.
- Leg Vein Therapy: We perform this procedure using our Cutera CoolGlide laser. With the light energy deliver by the laser, the blood in the treated leg vein will coagulate, which causes the vein to die and get reabsorbed by the body. The outcome is that blood gets redirected to healthier veins, which can improve circulation and the treated leg’s appearance.
- SkinPen: Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that helps minimize the signs of aging, improve the appearance of acne scars and rejuvenate aging skin. The SkinPen microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin. – Add Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to your treatment for an additional cost.
- Microdermabrasion: In our microdermabrasion procedures, we use the DermaSweep MD system and Epi-Infusion treatments to exfoliate the skin while providing it with hand-selected topical solutions. This procedure is especially helpful for people who suffer from dehydration of the skin, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are highly effective in treating skin problems such as severe acne, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and signs of aging.
- Signature Facials: Get a facial that is customized for your specific skin care needs! Whether you have acne, signs of aging, or hyperpigmentation, we have just the right facial for you. The signature facials that we offer come with exfoliation, extraction (as necessary), a facial massage, and a mask treatment.
- Brow Waxing and Tint: Our aestheticians can give your eyebrows a shape and color that can help you create the perfect look.