Five Ways To Reverse Aging
1. Take Vital Supplements. Supplements (and foods, which we will talk about next) that are best for keeping your body and mind sharp must contain antioxidants. Some essential vitamins to add to your anti-aging arsenal include vitamin C and E as well as Glucosamine and Coenzyme Q10. Pick some up when you check out.
2. Eat Antioxidant Rich, Anti-Aging Foods. Fill your plate with foods that are rich in omega-3 fats such as wild caught salmon, green leafy organic vegetables that contain high numbers of phytonutrients, berries such as raspberries and blueberries that have antioxidants called anthocyanins (which have been shown to slow tumor growth as well), and healing herbs like turmeric, basil, and ginger.
3. Watch Your Weight. Sometimes we think losing weight is the most important thing, but maintaining your weight is where it's at! Think of your weight 10 years ago. For most of us if we would have maintained our weight we would be doing just fine. Maybe consider lipo and then really focus on maintaining a healthy weight. This includes getting the right amount of exercise and movement each day, making sure you get deep sleep (yes, it has an effect on weight!) and water to flush toxins.
4. The Eyes Tell The Story. Our eyes can have a huge impact on the appearance of the aging process. Red eyes can come from more than just seasonal allergies or staring at the computer screen for too long. Chronic red eyes can be a sign of chronic inflammation,which is associated with several age-related diseases such as osteoarthritis. An alkaline diet rich in antioxidants can reduce inflammation, cut down on joint pain and stiffness, and fight aging.
When the fat in the eye area reduces, filler can be an amazing option! Our own Doc Hollywood (Dr Larsen's nickname from his patients) has incredible success with his under eye fillers. It can take years off your appearance the same day ;)
5. Everything In Moderation. Including moderation ;)